Full-Stack WP Developer
Full-Stack WP Dev at Zeni:
- Possesses strong analytical and synthetic thinking.
- Is a self-starter who responsibly delivers on time.
- Can stand updates and changes thanks to maturity and flexibility.
- Has enough technical English to read the documentation and communicate with the team.
- Works independently or as a lead developer on more complicated projects (themes/plugins).
- Enjoys slacking the client directly (reaching out inside GitLab) while requiring more detailed specifications where needed.
- Reports to project manager.
- Helps junior team members, contributes to our Wiki.
- Is available for min. 15h/week.
What Does Zeni Require?
- 2+ years of full-stack web programming experience.
- 1+ years of WordPress programming – both themes and plugins.
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7.x, HTML5, (S)CSS, JS.
- Solid object-oriented programming and database concepts expertise.
- Practical knowledge of GIT, MVC.
- Experience with Twig or Blade.
- Knowledge of React.
- Practical knowledge of wp-cli commands.
What Does Zeni Offer?
- Fully remote and flexible schedules.
- 6 hours working day whereas office located downtown in Brno, CZ is accessible 24/7.
- Gross salary € 12+/hour and according to your experience for Contractor position.
- Full-time position and relocation to Czech Republic potential.
- Conferences and professional events around Europe and Globe.
- International team with a paced company culture based on respect.
- Professional growth in languages and technical skills.
Get in Touch
Ready to investigate further? Reach out to [email protected] and let your adventure begin!
Please include a list of your skills, experience and suggest a possible time frame for an introductory call.